Introduction To Climbing: Part One
- £55.00 (£45.00 internet price)
- 3 hours
- Over 16 year olds only
Book your place now!
Next Available Course
Introduction to Climbing
• Suitable for anyone aged 16 and up.
• Two three hour sessions at a ratio of 1:6 enables attentive instructors you give you skills for life.
• Teaches you the basics of both climbing and bouldering to raise you to the standard of centre membership.
• Enables you to climb indoors independently of instructors.
On our Introduction to Climbing course you will learn about the equipment used in indoor climbing, how to belay, tie the basic knots, basic rope technique and of course how to climb, with plenty of climbing time to practice everything. All equipment hire is included, as well as a week of free entry to the centre upon completion of the second session.
No courses available on 26th July 2017. Please choose another date.
Please call 0141 427 9550 for late availability.