Climbatize (13-17 Years)
- £15.00 Save £2 on line
(£17.00 telephone price)
- 1 hour 45 minutes
- for kids 13 -17 years of age
Book your place now!
Next 5 Available bookings. See Calendar For Future Dates.
An instructed session where young people can climb and learn with others of their age in a relaxed social group.
• Suitable for young people aged 14 to 17 years.
• Runs for one hour and 45 minutes at a maximum ratio of 1:6.
• Covers climbing and the skills behind climbing – dealing with knots, equipment and safe belaying.
• Sessions can be booked to suit you – but we recommend once a week to optimise climbing development.
• Register with NICAS, if you would like to focus and reward development.
As Climbatize is a session for individuals to climb together, spaces are limited to three places per customer.
Unfortunately, booking more than three places will result in your booking being cancelled and refunded.
Glasgow Climbing Centre and Coronavirus. We have closed or booking system while we discuss the announcement yesterday by the government. We will post our conclusions on our website by 4pm today 17/03/2020 We wish all of our customers good health and hope that we will see you climbing with us soon.