An instructed session where young people can climb and learn with others of their age in a relaxed social group.
• Suitable for young people aged 14 to 17 years.
• Runs for one hour and 45 minutes at a maximum ratio of 1:6.
• Covers climbing and the skills behind climbing – dealing with knots, equipment and safe belaying.
• Sessions can be booked to suit you – but we recommend once a week to optimise climbing development.
• Register with NICAS, if you would like to focus and reward development.
As Climbatize is a session for individuals to climb together, spaces are limited to three places per customer.
Unfortunately, booking more than three places will result in your booking being cancelled and refunded.