- £16.67 Save £1.8334 on line
(£18.50 telephone price)
- 1 hour 45 minutes
- Pay for the first 6 participants. For more, pay £40 for an extra instructor and just £10 for each additional participant. See drop down for costs.
Book your place now!
Next 5 Available bookings. See Calendar For Future Dates.
• A taster of what climbing is about, with a focus on having fun. This group is perfect for everyone from schools and scout groups to stag dos, hen parties and corporate team building.
- NEW – You can now book more flexibly. For groups of more than 6, you can just pay for the additional participants. ie: 6 participants = £100.00. 8 participants = £100 + the cost of an additional instructor (£40) + £10 per individual = £160.
• Runs for one hour and 45 minutes with a minimum age of 7, and a maximum ratio of 1:6 – but with up to 42 participants and seven instructors!
• All equipment hire is provided and everyone is safe and fully supervised by our trained instructors.
• Everyone is occupied throughout the session, either enjoying climbing or participating in belaying – holding the other end of the rope.
• The centre is a converted church building, so if you and your group are feeling brave, enquire about abseiling from the spire!
No courses available on 19th May 2019. Please choose another date.
Please call 0141 427 9550 for late availability.