- £16.67 Save £1.8334 on line
(£18.50 telephone price)
- 1 hour 45 minutes
- Pay for the first 6 participants. For more, pay £40 for an extra instructor and just £10 for each additional participant. See drop down for costs.
Book your place now!
Next 5 Available bookings. See Calendar For Future Dates.
• A taster of what climbing is about, with a focus on having fun. This group is perfect for everyone from schools and scout groups to stag dos, hen parties and corporate team building.
- NEW – You can now book more flexibly. For groups of more than 6, you can just pay for the additional participants. ie: 6 participants = £100.00. 8 participants = £100 + the cost of an additional instructor (£40) + £10 per individual = £160.
• Runs for one hour and 45 minutes with a minimum age of 7, and a maximum ratio of 1:6 – but with up to 42 participants and seven instructors!
• All equipment hire is provided and everyone is safe and fully supervised by our trained instructors.
• Everyone is occupied throughout the session, either enjoying climbing or participating in belaying – holding the other end of the rope.
• The centre is a converted church building, so if you and your group are feeling brave, enquire about abseiling from the spire!