Introduction To Climbing: Part One
- £60.00 Save £5 on line
(£65.00 telephone price)
- 3 hours
- Over 16 year olds only. You are paying for the full course, but just scheduling the first half. Give us a call to schedule part 2.
Book your place now!
Introduction to Climbing
• Suitable for anyone aged 16 and up.
• Two three hour sessions at a ratio of 1:6 enables attentive instructors you give you skills for life.
• Teaches you the basics of both climbing and bouldering to raise you to the standard of centre membership.
• Enables you to climb indoors independently of instructors.
On our Introduction to Climbing course you will learn about the equipment used in indoor climbing, how to belay, tie the basic knots, basic rope technique and of course how to climb, with plenty of climbing time to practice everything. All equipment hire is included, as well as a week of free entry to the centre upon completion of the second session.
Glasgow Climbing Centre and Coronavirus. We have closed or booking system while we discuss the announcement yesterday by the government. We will post our conclusions on our website by 4pm today 17/03/2020 We wish all of our customers good health and hope that we will see you climbing with us soon.